Register      

What do you do to get rid of stress?  
Everyone gets stressed out at times, and everyone deals with it differently, how do you?
smoking weed :finna:
Play games, watch TV shows or exercise. The former most of the time.
Washing dishes :D
I think watching TV shows or movies can be a great way to get rid of stress. Simply watching a show that has a lot of comedy could help distract you which can be a great thing when you're stressed.
i go out with my friends or just go for a walk alone
As the boxing gyms are not open at the moment, I've found fishing to be a really good stress reliever Smile
SEXD 4 EVER
I usually go outside for a running session but in recent times I couldn't do it because of the lockdown situation so I have found another way to get rid of stress in these days which is playing video games. The game which I am mostly playing at the moment is call of duty: Warzone which is a free-to-play battle royale and if anyone is looking for a new game to play in these tough times then I would definitely suggest this one to give it a try. Should someone want to know more about the game, he/she should take a look at downsights.com which is an excellent blog with all the information about this awesome game including the latest news, updates and helpful guides and tips.
with a cup of coffee and play games with my kid